Sunday, August 10, 2008

June 29 My Personal 1yr. Celebration.

This day is a day of remembrance of my goal of recovery. The day I started a change of life. Living the life I did before June 29 was a life of anguish and despair. Looking a year back has made me open my eyes to life in a completely different way.

I am so glad I am alive today and feel better because the changes I have made by the help of almighty God.

Before I left my wife of 10 years and Left because I had to stop the mental anguish. Before I left I was thinking about suicide and death because I was so unhappy. Today I am Happy and fell better than I have before because I changed my life around.

Going through the struggles I have been through there must be a god, because what have I have experienced and felt in the last year has made me feel that I am a live for a reason.

No one has ever experience the feeling of low self worth that I have felt. The Hidden believe that no matter what till death do you part was a motto and death road I was on.

I have been living a life of extreme punishment. Not feeling that a person loved me even though they said it but kept me feeling that I need to be put down punished for the life I want to live.

I wanted to live my life smoke free and drug free, I have accomplished a victory of recovery through Christ that I have never felt before.

Recovery Based on the pursuit to be better by help of ministries of book and seminar showing me that I can do better by getting out of the self defeating depression. Taking a view that showed me that the evil that I was dealing with in my life can be changed though the trust in Jesus Christ to direct through his work and through different ministry that showed me that I can accomplish so much in a year.

Antidepressant Drugs --- Over Come through change in mental attitude.

Sleeping Pills --- don’t have to take anymore, concentrating on the bible before going to bed.

Suicide ---- no more. I have a reason for living.

Abuse – Con not tolerate. I am a child of God. Wonderfully made not to be hit.

Punishment – Learning to deal with consequences – put my trust in him.

Poor Mental Attitude --- Change the mental thinking in my head to be positive.

Divorce – God Hates. But got forgives, we all falter and make mistakes. Bring good out of a bad situation.


Today is a celebration of a life of recovery. Change does not stop here. I am hoping and praying for another good year of change.

Some people celebrate births, anniversaries, graduations, and weddings. But today I am celebrating a course toward Recovery. Happy June 29th for a new life and a start of a changed Life. Cannot wait to go through another year of accomplishments.

No comments: