Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cannot Change anyone but you.

I always knew that I had a chance to help change someone else life but I now know the best place to inflict change is to change yourself.

We tend to put other people as responsible for or life and this has started with Adam and Eve.

Eve took the bite of the fruit that Satan the snake gave her and when god came to her and ask her why she did it. She blamed the snake. Adam ate the fruit that eve gave him. When god talks to Adam about what he did. He blamed Eve.

Chose to blame other for the lack of personal responsibility is very common.

The best thing to do is stop blaming and look at you.

Marriage is a 2way street and thinking that one person is wrong and the other person right shows that 1 person was not full in a relationship because it takes two.

The Past is Gone and what are you working on for the future. I cannot repair the past but learn from it.

I can forgive but not forget but learn to not repeat it.

I have taken the Idea that people can say what they want about me but when it comes to what I am doing in my life and the decision I make. It becomes a person issue. I cannot fix others and blame another is saying that I cannot take responsibility.

See different perspective on things is a way to evaluate Life.

The wrongs I have done are in the past and now its time to concentrate on my future.

I can only work on myself and not others. I can only change myself.

Everyday in my car to and from work I am listening to Joel Olsten or Ron and Nancy Rockey, or Dr Henry Cloud and John Townsend and many other biblical ipods.

I go to church every Saturday and pray everyday. I go to a fathers group every week and try to make sure that when I go to work I have a little bible verse I read and get text message of bible verses. I subscribe to biblical Email and try to read them as much as possible. I have been to Seminars on recovery and been evaluated by a psychologist several times.

I have been doing the work on recovery. Today I feel better than before and I live a life were people are praying for my mom and me daily prays for me everyday.

I know my view of reality and know where I stand.

People can blame me for my past but I am on pursuing for my future.

What’s next for me is a Seminar on living a better life by Dr. Henry Cloud attending that on august 16th in California at the Mariners Church. Then a Seminar in September in Valencia with Ron and Nancy Rocky.

I am pursuing my life, as God wants me to Pursue. I work on the blood of Jesus to save me. My sins have been forgiven and I am on my way to victory in Christ.

When you leave a Comment tell me what God has done in your life. If he has not done anything in your life today. What are you going to do to pursue him? Stop Running from Him but towards Him.

Take responsibility of what God can do for you today not tomorrow.

No comments: